Emergency Services and Urgent Care
Bauer Emergency Care Center
Bauer Emergency Care CenterNorwalk Hospital, a Level II Trauma Center, is accredited as a Stroke Center and certified to provide Emergency Angioplasty for heart attack. If you are facing a life-threatening medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately to get the fastest, most effective care. Norwalk Hospital’s new Bauer Emergency Care Center is located on Maple Street, next to the main Entrance. Pull right up to the door; we offer 24/7 valet parking.Learn More
New Canaan Immediate Care
New Canaan Immediate CareOur board-certified primary care physicians treat acute illnesses and injuries and also provide the full range of primary care services.Learn More
38 East Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
Phone: (203) 594-9520
Fax: (203) 594-9521
- Monday through Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm
Westport Family Health
Westport Family HealthWe accept most major health insurances. Our co-pays for walk-in patients are lower than most urgent care clinics.Learn More
830 Post Road East Suite G3
Westport, CT 06880
Phone: (203) 291-3800
Fax: (203) 291-3810
- Monday through Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm
Wilton Medical Walk-In Clinic
Wilton Medical Walk-In ClinicOur physicians are skilled in caring for patients with multiple conditions.Learn More
195 Danbury Road, Suite 140
Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (203) 834-8885
Fax: (203) 834-8889
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5: 30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
New C. Anthony and Jean Whittingham Cancer Center Opens
The C. Anthony and Jean Whittingham Cancer Center, Norwalk Hospital’s centerpiece of cancer care programming, is now open. The 35,000-square-foot facility doubles the Hospital’s existing cancer treatment space and combines the latest in life-saving technologies with the medical expertise and personalized care the community has come to rely upon.
Radiology: MRI, Scans, X-ray, Mammogram, and more…
We are proud of our board-certified radiologists, advanced technology, and multiple convenient locations. Our services include MRI, Scans, Mammograms, X-rays, and specialized technology for cardiovascular and cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Lab/Blood Draw Locations
You never need to make an appointment to have blood drawn at one of our convenient, easily accessible blood collection stations. We have locations in Norwalk and surrounding communities, all with ample onsite parking.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group Offers Telehealth as a New and Convenient After-Hours Option for Patients
- WCHN Cardiothoracic Surgeons First in Connecticut to Implant Sutureless Valve for Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery
- Sonic Healthcare USA and Western Connecticut Health Network Form New Laboratory Joint Venture Partnership
- Western Connecticut Health Network Announces University of Vermont College of Medicine Branch Campus Approval
- Norwalk Hospital Volunteers Donate New Ambulance to Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Earns IAC Echocardiography Reaccreditation
- Donna's Story
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”
- Virginia’s Story: “The doctor that was on call pretty much saved my life.”
- Norwalk Hospital Joint Replacement Center Surgery Outcomes
- Herbert's Story: Total Knee Replacement at Norwalk Hospital
- Mike's Story: Total Knee Replacement at Norwalk Hospital
- 14th Annual Whittingham Cancer Center Walk & Sally’s Run
- Post Op Nutrition Support Group: After Weight Loss Surgery
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Principles of Palliative and End of Life Care for the Generalist
- Food as Medicine WCHN Health Seminar
- Weight Loss (Bariatric) Support Group: Welcomes All Patients Who Have Already Had Bariatric Surgery