For problems that need immediate medical attention but are not life-threatening, Norwalk Hospital offers walk-in care, no appointment needed, at three locations, all with ample parking.
Our board-certified primary care physicians treat acute illnesses and injuries and also provide the full range of primary care services, including:
- Flu shots and other immunizations and vaccines (including those needed for international travel)
- Illness and injury diagnosis and treatment
- Sprain, strain and laceration repair, as well as other non-surgical musculoskeletal injury treatment
- Diabetes treatment
- Lyme disease treatment
- Physical exams, including those needed for school and sports
- Corporate health and workers’ compensation
- Referrals to medical specialists, when needed
We accept most major health insurances. Our co-pays for walk-in patients are lower than most urgent care clinics—walk-in treatment here costs less.
Our physicians are skilled in caring for patients with multiple conditions.
We offer on-site blood draw.
New Canaan Immediate Care
38 East Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
Phone: (203) 594-9520
- Monday - Friday: 9 am – 7 pm.
- Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm.
- Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm.
Wilton Medical Walk-In
Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (203) 834-8885
Fax: (203) 834-8889
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5: 30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Emergency Services and Urgent Care