Why Choose WCHN
Our staff includes gynecologic oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, diagnostic and interventional radiologists, and pathologists. Our multidisciplinary case conference gives every patient the benefit of input from many experts, all helping to design a cancer treatment plan that provides evidence-based therapies to offer the best possible outcome.
Our specialists treats all stage and types of gynecologic cancer including:
- Cervical cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Fallopian tube cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine sarcoma
- Vaginal and vulvar cancer
- Rare gynecologic cancers
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
Our expert, multidisciplinary care team meets regularly to discuss every patient’s care. The goal is develop an individualized and comprehensive treatment plan offering the latest and most advanced therapies.
We provide an array of innovative treatments and technologies to give you the best odds for an excellent outcome:
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques, including the da Vinci Surgical System
- HDR (high dose brachytherapy), which delivers radiation directly into to the tumor
- Intraperitoneal (IP) chemotherapy in combination with intravenous chemotherapy, which allows a higher drug concentration to be achieved within the abdominal cavity
- HIPEC (hyperthermic, or heated, intraperitoneal chemotherapy), a form of chemotherapy delivered during a surgical procedure, which can be an option for cancers that originated or have spread throughout the abdominal cavity
Our comprehensive clinical research program offers opportunities to participate in groundbreaking trials investigating novel cancer therapies.
Discover ways you can improve your health and feel well.
Get info on what changes you can make to improve your health and how to make them.
Unlock the power of food to help restore and maintain wellness.