Why Choose WCHN
- Our physicians have trained at some of the country’s most prestigious medical programs. They bring training, along with decades of clinical expertise, directly to you in your own community.
- Fellowship trained oncologic surgeons specializing in lung cancer
- Dedicated diagnostic and interventional pulmonologists and radiologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists
- Our comprehensive multidisciplinary program offers screening, diagnosis, treatment, education and support, research and clinical trials.
- Our multidisciplinary care team of experts meet regularly to discuss every patient’s care and develop an individualized and comprehensive treatment plan offering hope and options.
- Oncology nurse navigators assist you with education and support
- We offer advanced minimally-invasive surgical and diagnostic techniques, such as VATS (video assisted thoroscopic surgery)
- We offer innovative treatments and technology to bring you evidence-based treatments for the best possible outcome or cure.
- Our comprehensive clinical research program offers opportunities to participate on trials investigating novel therapies.
- We offer the most sophisticated radiation oncology treatments, including Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
Our newsletter brings you recipes, seasonal tips, and hospital news that can benefit you.Read Being Well
Get info on what changes you can make to improve your health and how to make them.More about Living Well
Unlock the power of food to help restore and maintain wellness.More about Eating Well