Pediatric Specialty Center
If your child has complex medical needs, there’s no need to drive to New York or New Haven for top-quality care. Norwalk Hospital’s Pediatric Subspecialty Center provides advanced pediatric specialty care close to home in a supportive, child-friendly setting.
We operate our Center in partnership with the widely acclaimed Maria Fereri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center and New York Medical College as well as local pediatric specialists. The Center is staffed by pediatric specialty physicians who provide expert diagnosis and treatment for children with complex conditions, from newborns to age 18.
Specialty Care We Provide
We provide high-quality specialty care in these areas:
- Hematology / Oncology
- Scoliosis and spine deformity
Having one central location for pediatric specialists makes it easier for parents to schedule multiple appointments at the same visit. Other benefits include:
- Because the Center is located next to Norwalk Hospital, blood drawing, diagnostic imaging and other medical services are just steps away.
- If your child needs to have a surgical procedure, our operating room (OR) has a child-friendly procedure suite, where you and your family can be comfortable.
- If your child needs to be hospitalized, the Center’s specialists are available for inpatient consultations, enhancing continuity of care.
- If your child also has developmental and behavioral needs, Norwalk Hospital’s Pediatric Development and Therapy Center provides a variety of specialized services to improve children’s foundations for motor skills, daily living skills, attention span, academic performance and behavior skills.
A doctor’s referral is required for an appointment at the Pediatric Subspecialty Center, and most health insurance plans are accepted.
For more information or to schedule an appointment at the Center, please call 203-857-4714. The Center is conveniently located in:
Medical Office Building at Norwalk Hospital
30 Stevens St., Suite F
Norwalk, CT 06856
Pediatric Services at Norwalk Hospital