Our specially trained, licensed and certified massage therapists offer several different types of massage treatments and are also able to customize a massage to your specific needs.
Our massage offerings include:
- Infant Massage (instruction): For parents and caregivers, how to massage your baby in a nurturing and gentle way.
- Taught by licensed massage therapists, infant Massage relaxes and soothes your infant, deepens bonding and attachment, and improves communication to promote development and improve sleep.
- The $80 fee includes up to two 90-min classes, educational material and massage oil.
- Medical Massage: Personalized to your medical condition, a gentle form of massage to relax, relieve pain, calm the nervous system and improve physical function.
- Not a massage, you would have at a spa, medical massage is tailored to your needs. For your convenience, sessions are offered at the bedside for inpatients or as a private session in our outpatient center.
- Prenatal and Postnatal Massage: Prenatal and postnatal massage can alleviate stress and promote relaxation. A supportive, health-promoting gift for someone you care about or yourself, prenatal and postnatal massage can help:
- Increase blood and oxygen flow to you and your baby
- Reduce strain caused by postural changes
- Reduce muscle pain, edema and leg and foot discomfort
- Restore pelvic and abdominal muscles after you give birth
- Sports/Deep Tissue Massage: To relieve severe tension in muscles, focusing on the muscles beneath your top layer of muscle. Deep tissue massage is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain, who engage in heavy or intense physical activity (i.e., athletes), or who have sustained physical injury.