At Norwalk Hospital, our board-certified urologists are leaders in the diagnosis, treatment and management of genitourinary problems (for both men and women, children and adolescents) that affect the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, bladder and urethra, as well as (for men) the prostate and other reproductive organs.
Our expert urologists treat conditions such as:
- Female urologic disorders, including urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction
- Kidney, bladder, prostate and testicular cancer
- Kidney stones
- Male sexual difficulties
- Prostate cancer
- Urinary tract infections and calculi
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
Our Norwalk Hospital urologists are known nationally for innovation.
Procedures we perform include:
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for kidney stones
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Minimally invasive photo-vaporization of the prostate
- Minimally invasive surgical treatment for female incontinence
Urologists at Norwalk Hospital specialize in the care of children and adolescents with urologic and gynecologic problems. Some of our doctors have extensive experience caring for urologic problems in children.