Our Norwalk Hospital urologists are known nationally for innovation, including advancements in the surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinence for both men and women. We have also pioneered therapies for vaginal vault prolapse. Additionally, Norwalk Hospital was one of the first hospitals in the country to offer Botox treatment for the bladder.
Procedures we perform include:
● Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for kidney stones: Non-surgical treatment for kidney stones
● Laparoscopic nephrectomy: Removal of all or part of a kidney
● Minimally invasive photo-vaporization of the prostate: Removal of excess prostate tissue for an enlarged prostate
● Minimally invasive surgical treatment for female incontinence
● Pyeloplasty: Removal of a blockage in the urinary system