Pediatric Development & Therapy Center
WCHN’s Pediatric Development & Therapy Center provides comprehensive, advanced pediatric developmental assessment and therapy treatment services all in one outpatient family-centered location.
Created through a partnership with Boston Children’s Health Physicians Developmental — Behavioral Pediatrics Program, the center offers specialized outpatient services to diagnose and treat children birth to 18 years with developmental, behavioral and physical conditions. The center also provides therapies and support services in a child-friendly environment under the guidance of a multidisciplinary team of pediatric experts.
Committed to meeting the needs of families in Western Connecticut, WCHN’s Pediatric Development & Therapy Center, in partnership with Boston Children’s Health Physicians, provides centralized, specialty care for children with developmental and behavioral needs.
The Pediatric Development & Therapy Center offers a wide range of specialized, professional services, including:
- Developmental assessment
- Diagnostic evaluation of early childhood disorders
- Long term developmental monitoring
- Psychological, neurodevelopmental and behavioral assessments
- Pediatric rehabilitation services; including occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Groups, including Parent Support and Social Skills
The center provides a full range of multidisciplinary pediatric specialists, including:
- Developmental – Behavioral Pediatricians
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists with expertise evaluating and treating early childhood disorders, cognitive and behavioral disabilities
- Physical, occupational and speech/language therapists
We encourage you to call our office with any questions you may have. Our staff is well trained to address many questions and, when necessary, relay them to the appropriate provider. A member of our staff will return your call promptly. We can be reached at 203-853-2342.
A doctor’s referral is not required for an appointment. For more information about the Pediatric Development & Therapy Center or to make an appointment, please call 203-853-2342.
Our center is conveniently located in Norwalk, Connecticut – just off of the Merritt Parkway and Danbury Road/Route 7. Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
761 Main Avenue/Route 7
Norwalk, CT 06851
- Developmental and Neuropsych Assessments
Building D, Suite 203 – (203) 853-2342
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Assessments and Treatments
Building E, Suite 112S – (203) 857-4714