Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Safety measures, such as social distancing, have helped slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. As a result, our hospitals and communities are observing a decrease in the rate of new COVID-19 infections. We can safely resume more procedures, surgeries, and routine healthcare for our patients, following state and federal government guidelines. We understand you may be concerned about possible exposure to COVID-19 as you return to our hospitals and medical offices. Rest assured — safe care is our top priority, now and always. We have many safeguards in place at all Nuvance Health locations so you can feel confident and at ease when you visit us.
Click here for full reopening details.
Getting Care During COVID-19
- Virtual Visits
- How to Safely See Your Doctor for Non-COVID-19 Medical Care
- Don’t Delay Emergency Care During COVID-19
Tips for Coping with COVID-19
- Raising healthy babies and children during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Q&A with global health expert
- Who can you trust for COVID-19 information?
- Social Distancing Q&A
- Giving birth during COVID-19: What expecting moms need to know
- Exercise is essential for well-being during COVID-19 pandemic
- Keeping kids active during COVID-19 pandemic: What parents can do
- Safety tips for people at high risk of serious illness from COVID-19
- Social distancing: Protect yourself, family and community
- Tips on talking to children about the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ways to help you manage stress during this challenging time
Support Our Efforts
Because the health of our community is at the core of our mission, we are currently ensuring that we are fully equipped with the materials and technology needed to keep our neighbors safe. If you would like to help support our efforts around preparedness, please consider making a gift.